Why will a well-managed CRM solution add value to your business?
The new Data Protection Bill 2018 coupled with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) introduces new legislative measures which your organisation must comply to when processing personal data. This should translate into managing interactions with prospects, customers and suppliers in a trusted and quality assured way. Your CRM system should sit at the heart of your organisation and be central to your information governance strategy.
Of course, a well designed and conceived CRM system will provide you with commercial benefits as well as ensuring that you remain compliant with the new data protection laws.
The Commercial Benefits:
- Provide a 360 degree view of the customer to ensure that information that is needed is readily accessible, easy to access and portable.
- Collect accurate data which is specific and limited to what is required for the purpose it is collected
- Efficient prospect, customer and supplier communication – understand how to manage privacy, consent, legitimate interest and manage opt outs and subject access requests when communicating with your contacts.
- Data security – your CRM system will store personal data in one secure, central and protected environment. You can be confident that you can monitor compliance and manage security and access.
More than just CRM
In the last 20 years, we have helped a huge variety of organisations to successfully design and implement CRM and data management strategies. We provide an end to end service to help you with:
- CRM strategy, selection, deployment and support
- Digital marketing, social media, digital design and email marketing services
- Integration and bespoke development to other systems
- Data protection and information governance consulting including GDPR.
To learn more about the services we offer, click here.
To discuss your requirements further please contact us